- Maida – 2 cups
- Ripe Banana – 2 medium size
- Coconut Milk – thick milk extracted for 1/2 coconut
- Baking soda – 2 pinches
- Sugar – 5 tbsp
- Salt – 2 pinches
- Mix the bananas, sugar and salt together.
- Add the above mixture to maida flour and mix well.
- Add coconut milk to it.
- Add little water so that the batter comes to dropping consistency.
- Add baking soda and mix well.
- Now pour 2 tbsp of oil in a tawah and heat it.
- Spread the batter in the tawah and fry it on both sides till the pancake is cooked. (Refer Instant Dosa for how to spread the batter)