- Boiled Eggs – 4
- Big Onion – 1 large size finely chopped
- Tomato – 1 large size finely chopped
- Green Chilli – 1 medium size finely chopped
- Curry Leaves – 1 tbsp
- Fennel Seeds – ½ tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1 pinch
- Red Chilli Powder – 2 tsp
- Coriander Powder – 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Water – 2 cups
- Oil for frying – 5 tbsp
- Pour oil in kadai and heat it.
- Add Onion, Curry Leaves and Fennel Seeds and fry till the Onion turns golden brown.
- Add Tomato and fry for 2 minutes (till the juice comes out and the tomato blends well).
- Add all the powder items given in ingredients and fry till the raw smell of masala goes.
- Add salt and water and allow it boil for a minute.
- Lower the flame and allow the gravy to thicken.
- Cut the boiled eggs into two, add it to gravy and cook for 1 minute.
Delicious Egg Curry is ready for you.
Mashing tomatoes using hand (or blending it using a blender) will add on to the gravy and make it thicker.