Bread Recipes – Vegetable Egg Sandwich
- Bread – 2 slices
- Boiled Egg – 1
- Cucumber – ½ sliced
- Tomato sliced – 1 small
- Big Onion sliced – 1 small
- Cheese slices – 2
- Red Chilli sauce – to spread
- Butter – to spread
- Black Pepper for topping
- Mayonnaise for topping
- Toast both the sides of the bread in tawa using butter. Make sure that the bread does not become hard. Just a light toast is enough.
- Take two bread slices and spread Red Chilli sauce on one side of both the slices.
- Take one of this bread and keep a cheese slice on top of it.
- Cut the boiled egg into small pieces and spread it over the cheese.
- Put some Black pepper on top.
- Spread the sliced cucumber, Onion, Tomato on top of it.
- Put Mayonnaise on top of these vegetables and cover using the other bread slice.
Isn’t it easy to prepare this sandwich at home? A simple and tasty sandwich is ready for you to eat.
Filed under: Bread Recipes • Breakfast recipes • Dinner Recipes • Indian cookery recipes • Indian cuisine recipe • Indian Food Recipes • Indian recipes • South Indian Food Recipes • South Indian Recipes
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!