- Chicken – 4 medium size pieces
- Big onion – 1 small size
- Tomato – 1 small size
- Ginger Garlic paste – 1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves -2
- Water – 2 1/2 cups
- Pepper Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 2 pinches
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- Chilli Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Green Chilli – 1
- Salt to taste
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Coriander leaves little
- Heat oil in a pressure pan.
- Add half of the cut onion and fry till golden brown.
- Add curry leaves and fry for 1 minute.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and fry till the raw smell goes away.
- Add tomato and fry till it is cooked.
- Add green chilli, all the powders and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken pieces, salt, water and allow it to boil for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Close the pressure pan and allow 7-8 whistles to come.
- Garnish with coriander leaves while serving.
This quantity comes to 1 serving for 1 person.