- Eggs – 3
- Big Onion – 1 medium size
- Tomato – 2 medium size
- Cumin Seeds – 1/4 tsp
- Curry leaves – 1
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Water – 2 cups
- Oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- Ingredients to be ground:
- Fennel Seeds – 1 tsp
- Grated Coconut – 3 tbsp
- Pepper Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 2 pinches
- Boil eggs and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Add cumin seeds and fry for few seconds.
- Add onion, curry leaves and fry till onion turns golden brown.
- Add tomato and fry till it becomes soft and pulpy.
- Add the ground masala and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add boiled eggs, water and allow it to boil for 3 – 4 minutes.
- Let the gravy thicken in medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes.
- You can poke the boiled eggs on all sides using a knife so that the flavor of gravy enters inside.
- You can have this as a side dish for rice and for chapathis also.