- Take a vessel big enough to hold the number of eggs you want to boil.
- Pour water in it.
- Place the eggs inside the water carefully.
- The water level should cover at least ¾th of the eggs.
- Bring the water to boil. Let it boil for 7 minutes.
- Now the eggs would have been cooked. Remove the vessel from stove.
- Replace hot water with cold water and remove the egg shell.
If you boil the eggs for a long time the egg white will become too hard. All these small tips will aid in making your dishes healthy and tasty.