This paste works out very good for chicken 65. You can also use it for other non – vegetarian preparations.
- Finely chopped Ginger – 1 cup
- Finely chopped Garlic – 3/4 cup
- Green chilli – 2
- Cinnamon – 3 cm long
- Clove -2
- water – 1/4 of a cup or little more than it. (Make sure that the paste is thick and not watery)
- Grind all the ingredients to form a fine paste. You can refrigerate it and use whenever required.
- For plain Ginger Garlic paste grind the ginger and garlic alone to form a fine paste.