- Chicken – 1/2 kg (skinless)
- Ginger – Garlic paste – 1 1/2 tbsp
- Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Lemon – 1 tbsp
- Curd – 1 tbsp
- salt – 1/2 tsp
- Mix all the ingredients other than chicken to form a paste. This does not need water since we are adding lemon juice and curd (This liquid is enough for mixing).
- Mix the chicken pieces with the masala.
- Keep it aside for about 4-5 hours.
- Fry it in oil (Click to see tips on frying).
- You can sprinkle lemon juice and coriander leaves while serving it.