- Potatoes – 4
- Mustard – Urad dhal mixture – 1 tsp
- Big Onion – 2
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- Curry Leaves – 2 leaves
- Green Chilli – 5
- Cook the potatoes and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a kadai.
- Add Mustard – Urad dhal mixture and wait till the mustard splits.
- Add Onion, curry leaves and fry till onion turns light brown in colour.
- Add green chilli, turmeric powder and fry for about 1 minute.
- Add the cooked potato, salt and add water.
- Mix well and allow it boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Keep it in low flame for about 5 minutes. Keep stirring in between.
- Now the curry is ready. This is a very good side dish for poori.