Ragi flour – 2 cups
Badam – 20 in number
Cashew nuts – 4
Onion – 1 medium size
Green Chilli – 1 small
Water – enough quantity for making batter
Salt – as required
Gingelly oil – little
2. Take ragi flour in a bowl. Pour the ground paste and mix well without any lumps. Add water also to make the batter to a dosai consistency.
3. To this, add finely chopped onion, green chilli and mix well so that the flavour of onion and chilli get into the batter.
4. Leave the batter to stand for 15-20 mins.
5. Then spread the batter in a tawa, sprinkle gingelly oil around. After one side is cooked turn it and sprinkle some gingely oil.
6. Remove from fire when both sides are cooked.
Serve it with any chutney of your choice.