- Potatoes – 4
- Carrot – 1
- Beans – 1/2 cup finely chopped
- Peas – 1/2 cup
- Turmeric Powder – 2 pinches
- Garam Masala – 1/4 tsp
- Chilli Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Egg – 1 (instead of egg corn flour can be used)
- Bread Crumbs
- Oil for frying
- Cook potatoes, beans, carrot and peas in a pressure cooker.
- Mash all the cooked vegetables.
- Add turmeric powder, garam masala, chilli powder ,salt and mix well.
- Make balls out of it.
- Beat one egg and keep aside in a bowl.
- Pat the ball in hand and dip it in the egg.
- Roll it in the bread crumb so that it is fully coated with bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a tawa and put 3 -4 pieces and fry on both sides and see to that the side is also fried.
- Fry in medium flame.
- You can have this with tomato sauce.
Instead of egg you can dip in thin corn flour paste and then roll in bread crumbs.