Yummy Spicy Potato Fry
- Potato – 3 medium size
- Big onion – 1 small size
- Tomato – 1 small size
- Fennel – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – one pinch
- Coriander Powder – 2 tbsp
- Chilli Powder – 2 tbsp
- Curry leaves – 1 tbsp
- Mustard, urad dhal mixture – 1 tsp
- Oil to fry (since we are not adding water here use enough oil so that the potato does not stick to the vessel)
- Salt to taste
For 3 persons, 1 serving
- Pressure cook the potatoes (you can also boil it in water).
- Take the potatoes, peel it, cut it into small pieces and keep it aside.
- Pour oil in a kadai and heat it.
- Add mustard, urad dhal mixture, Fennel seeds and wait till you hear mustard splitting sound.
- Add onion, curry leaves and fry till onion becomes golden brown.
- Add tomato and fry for 2 minutes in simmer.
- Add all the powders and fry till raw smell goes away.
- Add the cooked potatoes, salt and fry in lower flame for 5 minutes.
Yummy Potato Fry is ready.
Filed under: Dinner Recipes • Indian cookery recipes • Indian cuisine recipe • Indian Food Recipes • Indian recipes • Indian Vegetarian Recipes • Lunch Recipes • South Indian Food Recipes • South Indian Recipes • South Indian Vegetarian Recipes
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!